“The natural healing force within each of us is the greatest force in getting well.”
Physical Therapy For You To Live An Active Life Free From Pain
We believe that people deserve to live a life doing everything they want to do -- from picking up their children/grandchildren, spend the afternoon gardening, go for a walk or run, go up and down stairs with ease, or reach peak performance as an athlete.
When individuals get injured, or experience pain and discomfort they feel limited and held back.
That's where we come in...
Our physical therapists work with you one-on-one to help ease your pain, increase your strength, improve your mobility, and address the cause of your pain at its source.
You may be wondering, "What makes Physical Therapy different at Elite?"
Here are a few things...
- In-depth evalauations for each patient allow our staff to more effectively understand what is going with you and help address efficient, and effective treatment.
- Our therapists specialize in manual therapy, which means they will utilize hands-on techniques to help increase mobility and decrease pain before beginning with exercises.
- All appointments are one-on-one for the duration of your appointment.
- We put you with one Physical Therapist for the duration of your treatment.
- Each therapist has their own treatment room to increase privacy and decrease distractions.
- We also have a brand new, open gym with all the equipment you could need.
- Our therapists will you help achieve YOUR goals, which may include everyday activities, or peak performance as an athlete.
Physical Therapy To Fix Your:
- Lower Back Pain and Sciatica
- Neck Pain and Headaches
- Knee Pain and Stiffness
- Ankle Sprains
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Ankle/Foot Pain and Plantar Fasciitis
- Hip Pain and Stiffness
- Automobile Accidents and Whiplash
- Shoulder Pain and Stiffness
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
- Postural Problems
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Bursitis and Tendonitis
- Work Comp Injuries
- Balance/Walking problems
- Muscle Strains
Are You In Pain? Contact Our Office At (913) 888-0014
Back Pain & Sciatica
If you have lower back pain or sciatica – at some point you have probably thought it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you believe it’s a normal part of aging… that you just slept awkwardly, or that it’s just a spasm or stiffness that everyone your age suffers from...
You may be asking yourself: “Why won’t the pain go away?” Or worse, assume that there is no hope, that you will have to live with the pain and limit what you want to do forever.
If you have been to a Doctor, chances are you were prescribed medication and instructed to rest. Rarely is this the best treatment option and most likely you end up back at the Doctor’s office after 6 weeks of suffering. Worse, you end getting prescribed stronger medication and referred for expensive testing, continuing to suffer while you wait for answers...
If this describes you, you’re not alone - we hear this all the time. In fact, Lower Back Pain and Sciatica is the most common problem that we see at Elite Physical Therapy.
While there are a lot of treatment options available, many of these only address the symptoms and don’t target the actual cause of your pain or handle it for the long term.
Most treatments fail because they are not tailored to your body and the root cause of your symptoms. Our Physical Therapists understand the same symptoms in different people can be caused by completely different problems. Instead of protocols that everyone needs to fit into, we tailor a solution to fit your individual need.
Check out our FREE guide to easing lower back pain HERE!
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY
Ed W.7 months ago
Clark J.3 months ago
Holly H.3 months ago
Gina O.3 months ago
Marla H.3 months ago
Jim S.3 months ago
Jill S.3 months ago
Nancy M.4 years ago
Do you want tips and exercises that you can do at home to improve the way you move and live delivered to your inbox? Sign up for our monthly newsletter!