At Elite, we develop programs that focus on you and your body. We don’t rely on prepackaged solutions. We’re here to help you move better and live better.
At Elite PT, we have developed a series of specialized classes that focus on building your body strength and endurance, and preventing injuries to help you stay strong and healthy. Based on science and delivered by experienced professional staff, these sessions run the gamut from beginner’s fitness to advanced classes.
Fitness classes available
Classes are delivered at specified times Monday to Friday at our facility. All classes are 60 minutes.
Core Foundations (Beginner Class) - Monday & Thursday 10am
- Appropriate for beginners still in rehabilitation, this course is customized for each individual.
- Emphasizes proper posture, basic stability, standing balance and pain reduction.
- The program is 90 percent mat-based and 10 percent standing.
- Classes are held Mondays and Thursdays at 10 a.m.
Balance Club - Tuesday & Friday 11am
- Geared to clients with general weakness and decreased balance
- Designed to help you develop balance, stability, posture and strength
- Classes are held Tuesdays and Fridays at 11 a.m.
$15 per session
$120 for a package of 10 classes ($12 per class)
$200 for a package of 20 classes ($10 per class)