Matt Timm, Physical Therapist
- B.A., Rockhurst University, 2000
- M.P.T., Rockhurst University, 2002
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist Board Certification, 2008
- DPT, EIM Institute of Health, 2010
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist, IAOM, 2012
- MovNat Certified Trainer, 2014
Matt was injured on the soccer field when he was a senior in high school. Physical therapy helped him get back on the field. So for Matt, physical therapy is about more than alleviating pain and restoring movement. It’s about restoring clients’ confidence in getting back to their normal lives.
Matt spends his time getting to know his clients, assessing their pain, and teaching them the proper posture, body mechanics, and movement patterns.
Matt and Biagio got to know each other in college and have very similar treatment philosophies. He is one of the 2 percent of PT’s nationwide who is board certified in orthopedics. His continuing education experience gives him a unique skill set to assist his patients.
- spinal and extremity orthopedic dysfunctions
- manual therapy
- biomechanically correct therapeutic exercises