Leslie Ricketts, Physical Therapist
- B.A., Drury University, 2001
- M.P.T., Rockhurst University, 2004
- MovNat Certified Trainer, 2014
Leslie likes the fact that physical therapy allows her to play an integral role in her patients’ care. And she takes that role seriously.
Leslie works with patients, not programs. She assesses each patient’s needs and develops an individualized program and treatment that combines manual therapy and exercise—specifically for that patient. She believes that personal attention combined with a customized program speeds recovery and helps her clients return to their normal lives, without limitations.
Leslie’s treatment specialties include:
- correction of muscle imbalances
- biomechanical dysfunction
- faulty movement patterns