Kimberly Pointer, Physical Therapist
- B.S., Truman State University, 1996
- M.P.T, Southwest Baptist University, 2001
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist, IAOM, 2012
Kimberly knew she wanted to be a physical therapist before she even left high school. After a weeklong hospital orientation between her junior and senior year, she saw, firsthand, the difference physical therapy made to the quality of patients’ lives.
Kimberly draws on that passion, her training with Biagio and Judy, and her own willingness to learn more about the human body to help her patients stay painfree and get back to life.
Kimberly specializes in
- advanced manual therapy techniques
- postural assessment and training
- biomechanical assessment
- functional training