Justin Trent, Physical Therapist
- B.A, Rockhurst University, 2007
- D.P.T., Rockhurst University, 2010
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist, IAOM, 2012
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, 2013
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist Board Certification, 2013
As a physical therapist, Justin found the opportunity to motivate, teach, and heal–and help others through their journey from injury to recovery to wellbeing.
In the clinic, Justin draws on his knowledge and the diverse experience of his fellow physical therapists to meet his patients’ concerns with compassion-driven care. He works as a partner in his patients’ health, empowering them with knowledge of their condition and the tools to take control of their bodies.
From the first foot in the door to the final step of recovery, Justin sees his role in his patients’ health as a privilege.
Justin specializes in:
- advanced manual therapy techniques
- kinesiological analysis and training
- functional integration
- patient education