Julie Buttell, Physical Therapist
- B.A., Rockhurst University, 1998
- M.P.T., Rockhurst University, 2000
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist, IAOM, 2012
When Julie first volunteered at the physical therapy department at St. Jude’s Medical Research Center, she fell in love with the impact a therapist can have on another person and their quality of life.
That was her freshman year in high school. And she has never wanted to be anything else.
Since then, she’s made it her mission to be the best therapist she can be for her clients. Julie balances the art and science of physical therapy to drive results, helping her patients meet their goals in less time and with a decreased risk of recurrence of symptoms or injury.
Julie believes that being the most educated, highly skilled clinician is not an option. It is a responsibility.
Julie specializes in:
- women's health
- advanced manual therapy techniques
- treatment of spine and orthopedic impairments