Jim Dronberger, Physical Therapist
- B.S., Kansas State University, 1975
- Certificate in Physical Therapy, University of Kansas Medical Center, 1975
- M.B.A., Rockhurst University, 1986
- D.P.T, Creighton University, 2002
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy, 2005
Jim has transitioned to full time clinical work from teaching physical therapy at Rockhurst Unversity, where he is an Emeritus Professor. Teaching, he says, made him a better therapist and being a therapist allows him to continue teaching. For Jim, Elite is an ideal environment for teaching and learning because both are promoted here.
Jim is generous with his knowledge. He is a member of the Physical Therapy Advisory Commission of the Missouri Board of Healing Arts and served as past chairman of the Chapter Ethics Committee for 13 years.
Even with his impressive resume and degrees, Jim still asks questions. Because for him, each patient’s unique needs are a puzzle to be solved with a combination of solid scientific principles and compassionate care. Like all the therapists at Elite, he’s not satisfied until he provides his patients with superior outcomes.
Jim specializes in:
- Orthopedic physical therapy
- Movement training
- Functional exercise