MASSAGE FOR AN ACTIVE LIFE FREE FROM PAIN
Don’t think of massage as an occasional indulgence or that perfect gift for a loved one. Regular massage, think 1 or 2 times a month, has a cumulative effect. And not just on relaxing muscles. Massage also reduces stress, improves circulation, helps you sleep better, and improves your mood. Regular massage truly can help you be at your best.
Our massage therapy services include:
- Therapeutic Massage – benefits of therapeutic massage include: reduced stress, lower blood pressure, faster recovery from exercise, increased circulation, improved posture, and increased mobility. Therapeutic massage involves manual manipulation of muscles, fascia, tendons and ligaments.
- Swedish Massage – this gentle form of massage serves to energize you. Swedish Massage improves flexibility and circulation while easing tension, relieves symptoms associated with arthritis, and involves using long strokes, kneading and deep circular movements. It includes vibration and tapping.
- Deep Tissue Massage – Slower and more forceful strokes are used in this massage to focus on deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue that has been damaged in injuries. Deep Tissue Massage also helps relieve areas of chronic tension and soreness.
- Reflexology – By stimulating predefined pressure points on the feet and hands, discomfort can be eased. Reflexology can be effective in promoting good health and relieving stress symptoms. The pressure points worked in the reflexology treatment are reputed to stimulate nerve function, raise energy levels, boost circulation, and induce a deep state of relaxation.
- Prenatal Massage – Customized to the unique needs of an expectant mother, Elite PT’s prenatal massage takes into account that a new mother’s body has to be positioned and supported differently for comfort and safety. This is achieved utilizing pillows and some padding. Courtney’s experience in this field of women’s health comes to play as she delivers a soothing massage designed to ease the discomforts of pregnancy.
- Hot Stone Massage - Relieve sore muscles and intensify the restorative properties of your massage. The heat from our hot stones helps release tension by relaxing the muscles, making your massage even more effective.
Elite’s Massage Therapist, Courtney West, LMT
Courtney has had her eye on working with the Elite team for a long time. Part of the reason: the people she gets to work with. From door to therapy floor to massage table, the health and wellness team at Elite Physical Therapy are talented, dedicated and caring.
But the biggest reason she chose Elite is its philosophy. At Elite, she can collaborate with her patient’s physical therapists and healthcare providers to provide customized massages and holistic care.
The Proactive Choice To Improve Your Well-Being and Relieve Your Chronic Aches and Pains
- Your membership includes one 60-minute massage per month, at a discount of over 20% off the original price.
- Members save over 30% on any additional massages throughout the month.
- Unable to make it one month? No problem, unused massages rollover month to month…
- Earn FREE sessions. Refer a friend or family member who sign up for a membership and receive free 30 minute add-on to your next massage.
Looking for the perfect gift?
Pamper a loved one by giving the gift of relaxation…